Benefits Of A Wood Pellet Stoves
Why choose a Ravelli stove from Smartheat
Here at Ravelli, we experiment, we dare, and we always strive to improve. We believe in innovation and research into a multitude of solutions to improve quality of life in a real and tangible way. We achieve this through our products, which we design, monitor and constantly adapt to meet every need, implementing new functions to provide convenient, personalised and effortless heating solutions. We believe that technology and aesthetics are the most important elements between form and function, appearance and practicality, home décor and warmth.
This is what we mean by a smart fire.
Ravelli believe that being an Italian brand means more than simply upholding tradition. It means avant-garde design, inspired by the most contemporary trends in architecture and interior design, combined with technological innovation, with the overall goal of creating the ideal stove for your home. It means meticulous attention to detail, creating a coordinated overall result where every element is carefully selected to achieve customised heating solutions It means guaranteeing the highest manufacturing quality in every product and every component, always with a primary focus on safety, with a view to creating products that are truly superior.
These are what it truly means to be “Made in Italy”.
No mess, no fuss, just heat
To light the Ravelli Pellet Stove, simply fill the pellet container with pellets, and push the button on the remote control. With automatic fuel supply and thermostat control, just sit back, relax and enjoy the comfort!
- Efficient – The Pellet Stove uses a Higher ratio of air to fuel resulting in efficency above 90%, burning off harmful carbons and gases. The heat from this warms your home and the exhausted emmisions of less than I gram per hour, provide the necessary carbon for tree growth.
- Autonomy from 12 to 30 hours – The large pellet hopper has an autonomy of up to12 hours at full power. This means that the stove normally only needs refuelling once a day. Or even less often, as the stove rarely has to operate at full capacity. At a power output of 30%, the autonomy can be as high as 30 hours.
- Environmentally friendly – Wood Pellets are a clean dry fuel made from a mixture of sawdust and wood shavings and are a high energy, smoke free fuel. Wood pellets do not contribute to climate change. The carbon dioxide released when pellets are burned is equal to the amount consumed by the tree during it’s growth.
- Convenient and cheap fuel – Pellets are relatively cheap compared with other fuels, and their price has remained stable in recent years. They are supplied in bags of 10 and 15 kg that are easy and compact to store. Moreover, they are always ready for use. A pellet stove can hold 1 to 2 bags of pellets depending on the model.
- Easy to use – Pellet stoves come with programmable thermostats giving the user the ability to control the temperature, some models come with automatic self cleaning burners for reduced maintenance of the stove – all at the touch of a button.
- Controllable – A massive attraction of pellet stoves is the integration of modern technology. You can program your stove to come on at different times or set the thermostat control, which can turn off the stove when a designated temperature is reached.
- WiFi – Imagine being able to control your stove remotely. Now this is possible thanks to the efficient Wi-Fi digital integration between Ravelli products and most recent software and applications. You will be able to set from a distance a weekly or daily schedule deciding both the working hours of your stove and the temperature of your house.